In this tutorial, we will show you the procedure for operating appliances directly in conjunction with Nature Remo on Google Home (only Direct action).
Enabling Nature Remo 's Direct Actions on Google Home will allow you to operate appliances with "Ok Google, turn on the 〇〇(AC name).", "Hey Google, turn on the 〇〇(TV name)."
By linking to Nature Remo on Google Home, you can control appliances from Google Home via Nature Remo with no limit. Specifically, it is possible to operate the power supply of the air conditioner, change the operation mode, change the set temperature, and operate the power supply for other appliances.
Before you work directly with Google Home, please set up Google Home and set up Nature Remo and register appliances. For the television set the power button.
Regarding other appliances, please register home appliances using the ON and OFF icons.
Those who have registered air conditioner in automatic recognition mode can use it in that state. If you register the air conditioner manually, it will be ON / OFF operation only.
※ This is the procedure at iOS. For Android, the login procedure may be different.
1. Tap "≡" at the top left corner of the Google Home application.
2. Select "Home control" from the tab on the left.
3. Tap "+" in the lower right.
4. From Add device, tap "Nature Remo Smart Home". It is arranged in alphabetical order.
<When registering with Nature Remo with a Google Account>
5. Tap "Log in with" Google Account Email Address ".
Go to Step 10
<When registering with Nature Remo outside the Google Account>
6. When the screen changes, quickly tap the Safari mark in the lower right.
7. When Safari opens, sign in with your Google Account.
8. After logging in, input the e-mail address used by Remo and send it.
9. Copy the URL of the login mail received from "firstname.lastname@example.org" and open it in Safari.
10. Tap Accept when you see "Google Assistant requests access to Remo."
11. After completing the link, it becomes the room assignment screen, so if you use multiple Remos, you assign household appliances to each room.
12. When you are done, tap "OK" button
13. This completes the coordination between Direct Action and Remo.
Now, let's turn on the air conditioner with "Hey Google, turn on 〇〇(AC name)"
Each operation can be operated by "turn on the name of "Turn on.off 〇〇(AC name)", "Turn on/off 〇〇(appliance name) in □□ (room's name)" In the case of AC in addition to the above, you can also operate "Turn on heat/cooling" and "Turn the temperature 〇〇(temp) ".
Also, if you already have a room name such as "living room air conditioning" with Remo's application, you can change your name on Google Home. (The changed name will not be reflected in the application of Remo)