Work with appliances in cooperation with Google Home
In this tutorial, you can get to know the procedure for operating appliances with Nature Remo on Google Home.
Enabling Nature Remo on Google Home allow you to operate appliances with "OK Google, turn on the 〇〇(AC name).", "Hey Google, turn on the 〇〇(TV name)."
By linking to Nature Remo on Google Home, you can control appliances from Google Home via Nature Remo. Specifically, it is possible to operate the power supply of the AC, change the operation mode, change the set temperature, and operate the power supply for other appliances.
Before you work with Google Home, please set up Google Home and Nature Remo and register appliances.
Please register AC and TV using our preset data.
Regarding other appliances, please register the ON and OFF icons.
Those who have registered AC in automatic recognition mode can use it in that state. If you register air conditioner manually, it will be ON / OFF operation only.
※ This is the procedure at iOS. For Android, the login procedure may be different.
1. Tap "add" at the Google Home application.
2. Select "Set up device" at the top of the tab.
3. Tap "Have something already set up?" in the bottom.
4. Search “Remo“ and select "Nature Remo Smart Home".
<In the case that you make Remo Account with Google Account>
5. Tap "Log in with" Google Account Email Address.
Go to Step 8
<In the case that you make Remo Account with other email address>
6. Input the e-mail address and tap “send me a link to login“
7. Copy One-time passcode of the email from “email@example.com“.
8. Back to Google Home app, paste the passcode and tap ”login”.
9. Tap Accept when you see "Amazon Alexa is requesting access to Nature Remo."
10. After linking to Remo, you need to assign each devices to your room.
11. Please choose the location of devices one by one.
12. This completes the coordination between Google Home and Remo.
Now, let's turn on the AC with "Hey Google, turn on 〇〇(AC name)"
Each operation can be operated by "Turn on/off 〇〇(AC name)", "Turn on/off 〇〇(appliance name) in □□ (room's name)" In the case of AC in addition to the above, you can also operate "Turn on heat/cooling" and "Turn the temperature 〇〇(temp) ".
Also, if you already have a room name such as "living room AC" with Remo's application, you can change your name on Google Home. (The changed name will not be reflected in the Remo app)