Work with appliances in cooperation with Amazon Echo
In this tutorial, we will introduce the procedure for operating appliances directly in cooperation with Nature Remo on Amazon Echo.
By enabling Nature Remo's smart home skill on Amazon Alexa, you will be able to operate appliances with "Alexa turn on the 〇〇(AC name)", "Alexa, turn on the TV". By linking with Nature Remo on Amazon Alexa, you can operate the power supply of appliances from Amaon Echo by Nature Remo without limitation of the number.
Before you work directly with Amazon Echo please set up Amazon Echo, set up Nature Remo and register appliances. For the television set the power button.
Regarding other appliances, please register the ON and OFF icons.
※ This is the procedure at iOS. For Android, the login procedure may be different.
1. Tap "≡" at the top left corner of the Alexa app.
2. Select "Skills&Games" from the tab on the left.
3. Enter "remo" in the search window and tap "Nature Remo Smart Home Skill" searched.
4. Tap "ENABLE" to enable Nature Remo's skills.
<In the case that you make Remo account with Google account>
5. Tap "Signed in with Google".
6. Enter your email address or phone number and enter the password.
7. Tap "Login with" Google Account Email Address ".
Go to Step 11
<In the case that you make Remo account with other account>
8. Input your email address and tap “send me a link to login“.
9. Copy One-time passcode of the email from “firstname.lastname@example.org“.
10. Back to Alexa app, paste the passcode and tap ”login”.
11. Tap Accept when you see "Amazon Alexa is requesting access to Nature Remo."
12. Nature Remo was successfully linked. And the account link is completed.
13. After completing the link, it becomes the screen that terminal detection is necessary, so tap "Detect terminal".
14. As device detection starts, wait for about 20 seconds.
15. It will be completed if appliances registered by Remo's application is reflected!
Now, let's attach the AC "Alexa, turn on the 〇〇(AC name)"
For the operation method, "Alexa, turn on the 〇〇(appliance name)", each appliance can be operated.