Operate Remo with IFTTT widget
Here, I will show you how to create an applet that can manipulate Nature Remo from widget of IFTTT application, and how to display widget on smartphone.
Please complete the initial setting of IFTTT beforehand.
Here we will show you how to let the widget operate the AC at 24 degrees.
Firstly, create an applet that allows you to operate the AC at 24 degrees.
1. Tap "+" at the top right of "My Applets".
2. Tap 'this'.
3. Enter "Button" in the search window and tap "Button widget" that was searched.
4. Tap "Button press".
5. Tap "that" and search "Nature Remo" in the search window.
6. Tap "Turn on air conditioner".
7. Select AC settings and air volume and tap "Create action".
8. Change the title from "Edit title" according to your preference and tap "Finish".
9. When you can create the applet, tap "Go" in the lower left.
10. Then IFTTT's widget edit screen is displayed, so you can rearrange it from the pencil button on the upper right. When sorting is done, tap "×" in the upper left.
Please prepare the applet you want to use with the widget according to your preference.
Next, let's display the widget on the smartphone.
If you are using iOS, please go to 11. If you are using Android, please go to 15.
11. Swipe the lock screen from left to right to add the IFTTT widget.
12. Tap "Edit".
13. Tap "+" on IFTTT and tap Done.
14. When the widget is displayed, the setting is completed. Please tap the button and use it.
(Display and setting method may be different depending on Android version and manufacturer)
15. Continue tapping the margin of the home screen to edit screen and tap "widget".
16. Locate the IFTTT widget from the widget list.
17. Place the IFTTT widget as you like.
18. Press the Home button to complete the setting. Please tap on the widget button and check whether appliances can be operated.