This tutorial will explain how to register your Nature Remo so that it will turn off your AC at 23:00 everyday.
Creating a new applet
1. Go to "My applets" inside the IFTTT app, and tap "+".
(Click here to learn more about what applets are. In a nutshell, you can determine 'if' events and 'then' actions (e.g. If the trigger event happens, then an action will be taken))
Setting 'a certain date' as a trigger
2. Tap 'this'.
3. Tap Date & Time.
4. Select frequency of this event.
5. Enter the time you wish for this event to happen, and click 'next'. In this scenario, select 11pm.
Setting 'turn off AC' as action
6. Tap 'that'.
7. Search for Nature Remo under 'search services', and select 'turn off air-conditioner' as the action in which you want Remo to take.
8. Select the target AC and tap 'next'
Confirming your settings
9. Tap 'finish' after confirming your settings.
10. You will see the screen below if you successfully register the applet. Please enjoy this feature. This can also allow you to regularly turn on or turn off your AC at night.