Operate appliances using IFTTT from Amazon Echo
In this tutorial we will explain how to operate appliances from Amazon Echo using IFTTT. Here, we will explain how to switch input of TV from Amazon Echo with the keyword "input switching" (the same procedure can be set for lighting and AC too).
Those who are using IFTTT for the first time, please finish initial setting of IFTTT first.
1. In the IFTTT application, go to My Applets screen and press "+" in the upper right.
2. Press "this".
3. Enter “Alexa” in “Search services” and select Amazon Alexa.
4. Select "Say a specific phrase".
5. If it is the first time to use Alexa service on IFTTT, you need to Connect.
6. Select the account you used to register for Amazon Alexa.
7. Decide how to interact with Amazon Alexa. Please enter as follows.
What phrase? (What phrase you want to set): input switching
8. Press "that".
9. In Search service, enter "Remo" and select Nature Remo.
10. Select "Control TV".
* If you want to control the AC, please select "Turn on air conditioner" or "Turn off air conditioner" here.
11. Select the button of the appliance you want to control. Here we choose the "Source" buttun of the appliance "TV（テレビ）".
12. After confirming the contents, press "Finish".
13. When registration is completed, the following screen appears. If you talk to Amazon Echo "Alexa, input swithing”, you will be able to switch input of TV !!