Operate appliances using IFTTT from Amazon Echo
In this tutorial we will explain how to operate appliances from Amazon Echo using Nature Remo. Here, we will explain how to turn on the TV from Amazon Echo with the keyword "turn on the TV" (the same procedure can be set for lighting and AC too).
Those who are using IFTTT for the first time, please finish initial setting of IFTTT first.
Create a new Applet
1. In the IFTTT application, go to My Applets screen and press "+" in the upper right.
Register "Amazon Alexa" as Trigger
2. Press "this".
3. Enter Amazon Alexa in Search services and select Amazon Alexa.
4. Select "Say a specific phrase".
<5~7 only when working Amazon Alexa with IFTTT for the first time>
5. Press Connect.
6. Select the account you used to register for Amazon Alexa.
7. Decide how to interact with Amazon Alexa. Please enter as follows.
What phrase? (What phrase you want to set): turn on the tv
Register "turn on the TV" as Action
8. Press "that".
9. In Search service, enter "Nature Remo" and select Nature Remo.
10. Select "Control home appliances".
* If you want to control the AC, please select "Turn on air conditioner" or "Turn off air conditioner" here.
11. Select the button of the appliance you want to control. Here we choose the button "Power on" of the appliance "TV".
12. After confirming the contents, press "Finish".
13. When registration is completed, the following screen appears. If you talk to Amazon Echo "Alexa, Turn on the TV”, you will be able to watch TV !!