Confirmation before purchase
- Is there anything I need to use Nature Remo?
- What kind of household appliances can be operated?
- Is there a fixed fee to use Nature Remo?
- Can I operate Nature Remo at home from the outset?
- Can I manage multiple Nature Remo with one app?
- Is there a function to automatically operate appliances?
- Do you support Google Home?
- Do you support Amazon Echo?
- Where should I install Nature Remo?
- Nature Remo does not appear in the list of WiFi access points.
- I can't connect WiFi with Nature Remo on my smartphone.
- There's no home WiFi in the scanning result of the surrounding network.
- My screen won't get past "Tap Remo!".
- Setup fails after "Tap Remo!".
- I want to add a non-AC appliance.
- Remo won't recognize my AC remote control.
- Appliances don't respond when trying to operate them from app.
- How to set up rules?
- How to set the scene?
- How do I edit buttons on the control screen?
- I want to use Remo on more than 1 device.
- I want to calibrate temperature and humidity.
Trouble after setting
- I can't operate appliances registered (It flashes red in operation).
- Nature Remo blinks red and does not work properly.
- Nature Remo's flashing blue will not stop.
- I want to change the place to install after setup.
- How to reset Nature Remo?
- How to change WiFi settings?
Cooperation with IFTTT
- How to cooperate with IFTTT?
- I want to operate appliances using IFTTT from Google Home.
- I want to operate appliances using IFTTT from Amazon Echo.
Cooperation with Google Home
- What kind of operation can I do from Google Home?
- I want to know commands that can be used with Google Home.
- I do not know how to cooperate with Google Home.
- Attempting to link with Google Home will result in an error.
- An error occurs when operating from Google Home.
Cooperation with Amazon Echo
- What kind of operation can I do from Amazon Echo?
- I want to know commands that can be used with Amazon Echo.
- I do not know how to cooperate with Amazon Echo.
- Attempting to link with Amazon Echo will result in an error.
- An error occurs when operating from Amazon Echo.