You can register non-AC appliances, such as TVs, fans, and Roomba.
Steps to register are the same as that of Remo won't recognize my AC remote control.
(The instruction manual assumes usage of an iPhone - buttons may differ slighly on Android devices.)
1. Press the + button on the top right corner.
2. Press the remote's power or stop button.
3. Press OK after the screen below appears.
4. Enter the name of the new appliance, and select an icon.
5. Enter the name for power on/off button, and select an icon.
6. Press the + button on the bottom left corner to register a new button.
7. Press the remote button in which you want to register.
8. Enter the name for the button, and select an icon.
9. Repeat steps 7 and 8 for other buttons that you wish to register.